Cytrix wrote:So for those of you doing a scrapbook/show-and-tell book about NZ (like we were shown at the Q&A session up here in Auckland) what things are you planning to put in it?
I just made a giant list of things to do pages on and I think I'm going a little bit overboard with it!
I'm definitely going to make one... lets see, I would have pages on:
My uni (where I studied and worked)
Waikato industries - dairy, agriculture...
NZ industries - forestry, viticulture, fishing...
Favourite/typical kiwi foods
Places to see in the Waikato
Places to see in NZ
Statistics (population, geography etc)
Ok, yeah... I might need two or three scrapbooks!
What about you, Cytrix? What's on your list?
Yeah I've kinda gone overboard in my scrapbook! Did two pages tonight and it's looking awesome, but a long time to go until finished. Will give me something to do when I'm procrastinating my marking/packing.
So far on my list...
- A page on each province in NZ (Auckland has 2 pages, Canterbury 2 (for the earthquake stuff), Otago 2 and Southland 3 (since I'm from there originally).
- My home
- My family
- My pets
- My Hobbies
- My farm
- My home village
- My area in Auckland where I live/work
- Special celebrations
- NZ holidays (a page for Christmas, New Years, Boxing day, Waitangi Day etc. etc.)
- NZ animals
- NZ food (breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks, NZ snacks)
- The different season in NZ
- Fashion (boys/girls/work)
- Maori culture
- The national anthem
- Rugby World Cup 2011
- Schools in NZ
- Other Sports
- films made in nZ
- TV shows
Anddd...I think that may be it for the time being
Went so over board!